1 articles from Iben Rodriguez
A primer on Open Platform for Network Function Virtualization (OPNFV) software-defined networks for OpenStack
What you need to know about the latest release -- Brahmaputra -- from consultant Iben Rodriguez.
Published on March 17, 2016
May 7, 2016
Collaborate or die: OPNFV and OpenStack communities work together to advance NFV
Heather Kirksey, executive director of OPNFV, explains the OPNFV project, its work to help the telecom industry realize network functions virtualization (NFV) as an open source project, and how OPNFV works with OpenStack.Superuser
Examination of Cost Differences Between Private Cloud and Hyperscalers | OpenInfra Live Recap
Georgia Cyber Center | An OpenStack Case Study
Appreciating the Need for Edge Location Standards or Schemas
Software Deployment Options in OpenStack: A Quick Guide
- ABAC with OpenStack: What Are the Options?
- Large Scale Ops Deep Dive: NIPA Cloud | OpenInfra Live Recap
- Democratizing the GPU (Part One): The Ansible Role Where The Magic Begins
- University Program – Partner with Institutions
- New View on Interoperability in OpenStack