The annual OpenInfra Summit is returning to the beautiful city of Vancouver, Canada, this June 13-15. But as you know, this is not the first time the community has traveled together to Vancouver, Canada.
Remember 2018, when we were still the OpenStack Foundation and we hosted the OpenStack Summit in Vancouver? A lot has changed since then. So, put on a nostalgic song and let’s take a moment to reminisce.
- “Cloud was no longer just about the Data Center,” Mark Collier, COO of the OpenInfra Foundation, said.
- StarlingX was announced as a new open source project hosted by the OpenInfra Foundation.
- The outstanding views.
- James Blair announced that Zuul is now an independent project hosted at the OpenInfra Foundation.
- The Ontario Institute for Cancer Research (OICR) won the Superuser Awards.
- The Kata Containers team announced the 1.0 release.
Now that we have taken a walk down memory lane, are you ready to make some memories?
If you’re looking for an opportunity to connect with members of the open source community, learn about the latest trends in open infrastructure and maybe even explore the beautiful city of Vancouver, then the OpenInfra Summit 2023 is the perfect event for you. With inspiring speakers, Forum sessions, on-site Project Teams Gathering (PTG) and exciting networking opportunities, you’ll have plenty of chances to expand your open source knowledge and make meaningful connections with other members of the OpenInfra community.
So mark your calendars and join us June 13-15 in Vancouver, CA for the OpenInfra Summit. Let’s create some unforgettable memories together! Register now!
- Computing Force Network | OpenInfra Live Recap - November 2, 2023
- Storware | An OpenStack Case Study - October 31, 2023
- Highlights from the 2023 OpenInfra Summit: Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud - October 22, 2023